Sunday, March 28, 2021

Fragrance Review: LUSH Rose Jam Body Spray

 Today I will be reviewing  LUSH Rose Jam Body Spray

Availability: This is exclusive to lushcosmetics.com and their physical store locations. It retails at $42 for 6.7 fl oz.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!
Notes
To quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Damask Rose
Mid Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Geranium
Base Notes: Tonka bean

Smelling it straight out of the bottle, I get a sweet rose scent. I'd describe the scent as something between a honey or apple-like rose. It's sweet the way apples or honey are, but definitely has a very strong rose note.
Freshly applied, I get the lemon right away which is followed up by that sweet rose scent. As this begins drying down the geranium shows up along with a clean, floral rose so it just becomes a nice rosy bouquet. I've raved about how much I love the Rose Jam scent in the past so I just had to have it!
In terms of wear, I had this on for about 13 hours and I couldn't really smell it anymore at all. That said I'd catch whiffs of this throughout the day and it was very pleasant.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment