Saturday, March 27, 2021

Laura Mercier Mint Caviar Stick Eye Color Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Color Stick in Mint

I've used this as a base, on the upper lash-line, and on the waterline
Availability: It appears that this was a limited edition item and has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? I don't know if I'd repurchase this, I treated myself to it for my birthday because you know I love anything mint but... alas.
Notes: This is described as a pastel mint green. I'd say that description is fairly accurate, this has a pretty metallic finish to it... This isn't waterproof, just putting it out there - but does stay put nicely (about 8-11 hours). It glides on very easily. Overall I think it's a good product but the pricing is steep for a what is essentially a cream eyeshadow. I could perhaps justify it if there was a color that really captured my heart (haha) and that is certainly the case with this one. In addition, in the photos above this is used as a base and on the waterline and top lash line. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment