Monday, March 15, 2021

Violet Voss Sakura Blossom Palette Review

Today I'll be reviewing the Violet Voss Sakura Blossom Palette

AvailabilityThis retails at $42 for 18 eyeshadows and is available at sephora.com and jcpenny.com along with their physical store locations. It can also be purchased at shopvioletvoss.com
Would I buy this? Yes!
NotesAlright so I'd seen this palette on Instagram several times and just wasn't sure if I wanted it but when I went to Sephora and saw it in person I just had to grab it right there and then. All the colors here are absolutely lovely, they're very pigmented and blend easily. You know how much I just adore my Holy Grail palette so I'm excited to finally own another one from Violet Voss. More notes will follow each individual shade.
Blossom is described as a vanilla matte. I'd say it's a matte warm flesh-tone.


Bubbly is described as a light peach metallic. I'd say it's a metallic champagne with silvery micro-glitter.


Full Bloom is described as a soft red copper foil. I'd say it's a metallic copper with purple and silver sparkles.


Sweet is described as a cranberry satin. I'd say it's a metallic red with an intense pink pearl and pink sparkles. 

Sakura is described as a pale pink metallic. I'd say it's a soft cool-toned pink metallic with a white pearl.


Party is described as a pink champagne foil. I'd say it's a pinkish brown base with blue, pink, and gold sparkles. 

Pink is described as a rose pink metallic. I'd say it's a softly metallic pink with these super fun lime green sparkles.
Tokyo is described as a peach with gold sparkles duochrome. I'd say the duochrome in this is more of a pearl but the description is otherwise correct.

Spring is described as a peachy pink matte. I'd say it's a rich watermelon pink-red matte. 
Petals is described as a vivid pink foil. I'd say it's a metallic fuchsia with a glittery fuchsia pearl - such a fun shade!


Blushing is described as a bubblegum pink matte. I'd say it's a matte vivid fuchsia. 


Festival is described as a deep berry matte. I'd agree with their description. 


Passion is described as a ruby red satin. I'd say it's a metallic reddish pink with pink sparkles.

Fairy Tale is described as a chocolate berry metallic. I'd say it's a metallic brownish red with a red pearl.

Wild is described as a vivid cherry matte. I'd say it's a matte bright pink with just a hint of red.
Flower is described as a fuchsia matte. I'd agree with their description.


Delicate is described as a chestnut matte. I'd say it's a matte warm brown. 


Season is described as a warm brown matte. I'd say it's a matte cool-toned chocolate brown. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment