Monday, March 29, 2021

L.A. Girl fabulous & fearless Inspiring Eyeshadow Palette Review

 Today I'll be reviewing the L.A. Girl  Inspiring Eyeshadow Palette fabulous & fearless

AvailabilityThis retails at $10 at lagirlusa.com. Some of these palettes can be found at drugstores that carry L.A. Girl.
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: I don't want to sound ungrateful because it was nice of my coworker to get this for me and it was a thoughtful move to get me colors that I really like. That said, if you're considering purchasing something at this price point I'd honestly advise you to save your money for Colourpop just because their quality is much better.
This is a metallic teal.
A metallic emerald green.
A metallic white with a teal pearl.
A metallic dark blue.
A metallic blackened blue with a blue pearl.
A metallic black with blue micro-glitter.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy coworker gave me this as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment