Saturday, March 13, 2021

Fragrance Review: NEST Fragrances New York Black Tulip Eau de Parfum

Today I will be reviewing NEST Fragrances New York Eau de Parfum in Black Tulip




Availability: This is available on sephora.com, bloomingdales.com, jcpenny.com, and nordstrom.com, along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on nestnewyork.com. It retails at $28 for 0.28 fl. oz. (8 ml) or $78 for 1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml).
Would I buy this again?: No.
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Notes: Plum, Pink Pepper, Violet, Patchouli
Smelling it straight out of the bottle, I'm definitely getting a combination of all the notes, it's a sweet earthy floral.
Freshly applied, this smells like patchouli, which you can guess I don't love. As this begins drying down the plum and violet really come through in a lovely way. I think it's a really nice transitional scent from summertime into autumn and winter. I'm shocked that there are no tulip notes in here, however. Not that it smells like tulip, but why would something called "Black Tulip" have no tulip to it.
In terms of wear, I had this on for about 15 hours and I smell it faintly - particularly the plum notes, which is shocking to me because I really wasn't expecting it to have stayed on this long at all.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment