Wednesday, March 3, 2021

February 2021 Departures

 Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom: In the case of all these eyeliners, there's nothing wrong with them, I am giving them away because I just don't reach for them. 

2. Urban Decay 24/7 Underground Glide-On Eye Pencil

3. Urban Decay 24/7 Stray Dog Glide-On Eye Pencil


5. MAKE UP FOR EVER D-21 AQUA MATIC: In the case of this, I have similar products that I prefer using. 

Disclaimer: I purchased all of these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment