Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Eyeliner Review: NYX Emerald City Eye/Eyebrow Pencil

This week's eyeliner is: NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Emerald City
As a base and on the upper-lash-line and waterline
AvailabilityThis is now called the slim pencil and  retails at $4.50 at nyxcosmetics.com, macys.com, and ulta.com. It is also available at physical Ulta store locations and, from what I hear, select Rite Aids. I have seen this in several beauty supply stores in my area as well. I can't speak to the pricing and/or physical store locations because it's unregulated. Feel free to check ebay.com or amazon.com.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly. 
Notes: This is described as a deep green.  I would have to agree, it's a gorgeous matte forest shade that just brings out the warm reddish tones in my eyes. This is fairly creamy and easy to apply. In terms of wear this migrated to the area just by my lashes throughout the day and stayed there until I removed my makeup. 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments :)

Disclaimer: I bought this with my own money. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment