Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Eyeliner Review: Urban Decay Mainline 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

This week's eyeliner is: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mainline
Availability: This retails at $22 for .04 oz and is available at sephora.com and macys.com, and their physical store locations. It is also available at urbandecay.com.
Would I buy this again?: Yes
Notes: In terms of color, this is described as a deep green to blue matte. Dafuq is "green to blue" let a mermaid define this color for you - this is a gorgeous deep blue-toned teal with a satin-matte finish. The formula is very soft and applies easily without tugging - I love this for the waterline - it just glides on (as its name implies), no need to pull or tug. In terms of the 24/7 claim - I find that this does last all day on my upper lash-line but will do the chill by my eyelashes thing on my waterline if I don't set it with a like-colored eyeshadow. These can be smudged, if you like, but once they set (on the lash-line) they pretty much aren't going anywhere and you could use these as bases for your powder shadows (super fun with duo-chromes :D). I'm a huge fan of these eyeliners because of their high quality, ease of use, and great lasting power.  I'd definitely recommend checking them out!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments :)

 Disclaimer: I bought this with money I earned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment