Saturday, December 6, 2014

Eyeliner/Lipliner Review: OCC Black Dahlia Cosmetic Colour Pencil

Hi folks. This eyeliner is going to be: OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Black Dahlia
As a base and on the upper lash-line and waterline
Availability: This product has been discontinued. 
Would I buy this again?:Not sure.
Notes: In terms of color this is described as a blackened red, I'd say it's a black raspberry/reddish plum/wine kind of color. This went on ok, it tugged a bit but nothing horrific. It wore well all day, didn't smudge, transfer or move, and stayed vibrant without irritating my eye in the slightest - I bring that up because, according to OCC, this shade isn't eye safe. It didn't bother my eyes and since you can no longer get it anyway I'm unsure that that's much of a concern but I figured I'd mention it. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments :)

Disclaimer: Bought this baby myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment