Saturday, March 6, 2021

Nail Polish Review: ORLY Nail Lacquer in It's Up to Blue

Nail polish of the week: ORLY Nail Lacquer in It's Up to Blue 


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have ORLY In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat on.:
Availability: This can be purchased at any drugstore that carries ORLY nail products; the price varies but it ranges from about $4.25 - $9.50.
Would I buy this again?: No. 

Notes: ORLY describes this as a turquoise shimmer. I'd describe this as GORGEOUS metallic deep Caribbean blue shade It goes on easily and is opaque but unfortunately this chipped within a day of having it on. As you know this is my favorite color and that it chipped so quickly just broke my heart. Alas, I will be passing this along.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment