Wednesday, March 31, 2021

L.A. Colors Mahogany eyeliner pencil Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on L.A. Girl eyeliner pencil in Mahogany

I have this on as my shadow base, on the upper lash-line, and on the waterline
AvailabilityThis retails at $1.50 at lacolors.com but some of these pencils can be found at Ulta as well as at drugstores that carry L.A. Colors.
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: I'd say that this is a reddish brown. This isn't waterproof, just putting it out there - but does stay put nicely (about 8-11 hours). That said this is SUPER DRY and just tugs at the eye quite a bit in order for any color payoff to show up. Unfortunately it is so bad that I feel the best option for me is to discard it entirely. I can't, in good conscience, even pass it along.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: My coworker got me this for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment