Thursday, March 11, 2021

Lipstick Review: Sugarpill High Tea Bundle

Sugarpill High Tea Bundle

Availability: These have been discontinued, both as a set and individually.
Would I buy this again? Possibly some of them, but not all of them.
Notes: I have to come in and say that Sugarpill's liquid lip formulation is one of my favorite on the market, at least the ones with sparkles, these feel a tad bit drier and chalkier in comparison, I'm not sure if I happened to receive an older batch. They all have a creamsicle scent.  




Crumpet is described as a bold terracotta, I'd say this is a milk chocolate brown. I find that it's too brown on my skin tone for my liking.
Trifle is described as a muted gray-toned nude pink, I'd agree with their description. This is super dry in finish to the point of being uncomfortable and has a chemically, rather than creamsicle, scent to it. I'm unsure if the one I got is just old but I'll be discarding it. I find that this kind of color makes me look dead regardless but I'm sad to just throw it away.  
Dainty is described as a soft petal pink that leans ever so slightly lavender, I'd say that this is a slightly cool-toned nude pink.
Clink! is described as a vintage cinnamon rose, I'd say this is a BEAUTIFUL cinnamon rose, it having a bit of a pinkiness to it makes it a brownish tone that works with my skin tone.  
Duchess is described as a rich plum brown, I'd say that this is a brownish burgundy.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment