Sunday, March 14, 2021

Fragrance Review: Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum

Today I will be reviewing Sol de Janeiro Eau de Parfum in Cheirosa '62
Availability: This is available on sephora.com and jcpenny.comalong with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on soldejaneiro.com or at beautylish.com. It retails at $26 for 0.27 fl. oz. (8 ml) or $78 for 1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml).
Would I buy this again?: Yes!
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Pistachio, Almond
Mid Notes: Heliotrope, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Salt, Caramel, Sandalwood

Smelling it straight out of the bottle, I get a scent that's like a sweet, creamy, pistachio ice cream.
Freshly applied, this smells like pistachio and almond wrapped in that creamy sweetness. As this begins drying down the vanilla makes its appearance and the florals begin to slowly show up. I think it's a great summertime scent, as it's suggest for. That said, I really like sweet gourmand scents in the wintertime because they tend to have "warm" qualities to them. I absolutely love the scent of the Sol de Janeiro line and when I saw this perfume I just had to have it!
In terms of wear, I had this on for about 15 hours and I smell it faintly which I am VERY shook by because I wasn't expecting to smell it at all. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment