Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sugarpill Capsule Collection C1 - Pink Edition Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Sugarpill Capsule Collection C1 - Pink Edition Palette



AvailabilityThis palette has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
Notes: This palette kept eyeing me on Instagram for a while so I decided to finally break down and get it.

Slow Dive is described as a pure indigo, I'd agree with their description and add that this has a matte finish to it.



Cloud 9 is described as a metallic shimmering aqua, I'd agree with their description.


Dream State is described as a pale metallic rose with multidimensional sparkles, I'd say that it's a translucent pink base with gold and silver sparkles.

Melody is described as a watermelon pink blush, I will say that this is a matte coral pink.

Undone is described as a plum aubergine, I'd say it's a plummy matte magenta.


Ember is described as a butter yellow with gold sparkles, I'd say this is a heavily golden metallic shade with just a kiss of chartreuse (it looks much greener in the pan) and golden sparkles.

Baby Doll is described as a pastel periwinkle, I'd say this is a matte, pastel bluish lilac. 



Supernova is described as a soft lilac with pink and turquoise sparkles, I'd agree with their description.


Radiate is described as a bright pear green, I'd once again, agree with their description, it's a matte mid-tone warm green.

Glory is described as a dusty carnation, I'd say this is a dusty mid-tone matte pink.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment