Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Sugarpill Capsule Collection C2 - Orange Edition Palette Review

Today I bring to you the Sugarpill Capsule Collection Capsule 2 Palette



AvailabilityThis palette is available at ulta.com as well as its physical locations that carry Sugarpill. It is also available at sugarpill.com and beautylish.com it retails at $42 for 9 eyeshadows and a blush (or you can think of it as 10 eyeshadows). Ok but why do I suddenly feel like this might be, although probably not, be a subtle reference to Rosario + Vampire because Moka in Capu 1 had pink hair and Kokoa in Capu 2 had orange hair. Probably just a coincidence.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
NotesThis palette kept eyeing me on Instagram for a while so I decided to finally break down and get it.

Elevate is described as a sparkling champagne rose, I'd say it's a metallic pink with an intense champagne pearl. 



Side Eye is described as a warm taupe, I'd say this is a matte pinkish taupe.



Moon Shine is described as a deep metallic gingerbread with gold and turquoise duochrome shift, I'd say that it's a metallic brown with an intense turquoise pearl along with turquoise and golden sparkles.
Retrograde is described as a pearlescent peach creamsicle blush, I'd agree with their description.

Double Shot is described as a warm pecan brown, I'd say it's  a warm matte brown.


Skyrise is described as a metallic cerulean with turquoise sparkles, I'd agree with their description, it is absolutely STUNNING. You know I love this color!

Young Blood is described as a matte burgundy wine, I'd say it's a matte red terracotta shade. 



Insomniac is described as a shimmering pear green, I'd agree with their description.


Metro is described as a bright dandelion,  I'd say this is a muted dandelion yellow.

Karma is described as a bright apricot,  I'd say this is a muted, matte peachy-pink nude.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment