Friday, May 7, 2021

Blush Review: ColourPop Night Bloom Pressed Powder Blush

Today's blush review is going to be on the ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush in Night Bloom.

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? No.
Notes: This shade is described as a warm lavender. I'd describe the color as a sheer pinky lilac-lavender. Moving on, the texture of this is quite lovely, it's very smooth and silky with an almost velvet-like feel. I wore this for 8 hours and while this faded just a bit it was still on there. I think this is such a pretty shade and what disappoints me is that it's super sheer. You see how pale I am, so things typically show up pretty easily on me but I really had to pack on a lot of this blush for it to show up.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment