Monday, May 3, 2021

Fragrance Review: Tocca Bianca Eau de Parfum

Today I will be reviewing Tocca Eau de Parfum in Bianca

Availability: This is available on sephora.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com, nordstrom.com, birchbox.com and bluemercury.com along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on tocca.com. It retails at $76 for 1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml). It appears the other sizes are no longer being sold.
Would I buy this?: Yes, I did finally buy this after lusting after it for years. In fact, I once had a dream that I married an elf and wore this as my wedding fragrance. 
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Amalfi Lemon, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Lavender
Mid Notes: Tea, Tincture of Rose, Jasmine
Dry Notes: Sugar, Musk

Smelling it straight out of the bottle, there's a sweet tea scent.
Freshly applied, this definitely hits you with a citrusy floral combination. As the scent dries down that sweet tea comes out to play. If I had to describe this perfume visually, I'd say picture having an iced citrus tea in the garden during springtime. I absolutely love this scent, as you know I really love these particular florals - jasmine and rose scents are my favorites, I love tea scents, I love citrus scents. This combination is just done so perfectly and I genuinely love this perfume so much that several years ago I had a dream about it.
In terms of wear, I had this on for just under 10 hours and I get a faint whiff of it but nothing to write home about.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment