Sunday, February 13, 2022

Nail Product Review: inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails

inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails

Over 3 coats of  Nature Republic 49 Wild Pink Color & Nature Nail Color
Availability: This retails between $2.99 - $16 (for various volume sizes) and can be purchased at walmart.com, target.com, sallybeautysupply.com and potential their physical store locations (I hesitate to say for sure because drugstore availability varies) as well as amazon.com
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure.
Notes: Frankly I let my nails dry for about 30 minutes before doing anything when I paint my nails and make no exceptions for something that claims to be quick-drying. I feel like this does help the surface of the nails FEEL drier to the touch but if you're not careful and do something too hand-involved without giving this at least an hour to FULLY set (I'm talking like, you're playing with slime, knitting, crocheting, or unpacking boxes) the under-layers of the nail polish can still move around. In addition, I'm really unsure how I feel about this because while it was very fast-drying to the touch, my nail polish chipped very quickly - about 3 days into wear. I'm not sure if that was because the topcoat didn't provide enough protection for the nails or because my base coat and nail polish were old. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment