Thursday, February 24, 2022

Exciting News!

Hello all,

I'm so excited to make this announcement and I will keep it quick. Over the past several years I have had some issues with the images on this blog, especially from posts that were from April 2018 and before that. In those years I did manage to find a great image host and have slowly but surely been taking photos of items I still had in my possession. In order for the blog to, in my opinion, look nice I added those images in and deleted all blogs for which I didn't have the item and therefore was unable to take a photo. I am pleased to say that EVERY. SINGLE. POST. on the blog is now fully functional and has images. I am still working on editing things for grammar/spelling and to remove cringe-y phrases I might've used in the past (I mean we all grow and mature). Thank you for being here with me, I look forward to writing more reviews! 

With gratitude,

Safyre

No comments:

Post a Comment