Saturday, February 12, 2022

Fragrance Review: Layered Fragrance Rose Muscat Body Spray

Today I will be reviewing Layered Fragrance Body Spray in Rose Muscat.

Availability: This can be purchased at taosbeauty.com or at tesolife.com for $13.99 for the purse spray size or at $14.99 on amazon.com. I purchased mine at a local Teso Life store.
Would I buy this?: Possibly.
NotesI am unable to find a note breakdown for this fragrance so I will do my best to describe it. 
Smelling it straight out of the bottle, this has a soapy rose scent. 
Freshly applied, it smells like something between that sweet rose scent I really love and a clean, floral rose with just a hint of soap.  As the scent dries down the rose especially as well as the soapy notes become a bit stronger. Honestly I feel like this is a nice "I've stepped out of the shower and I smell really amazing" type scent because while it's floral, it's still very clean. This is also quite an intense perfume directly out of the bottle so if you're used to being generous with your fragrances (as I can be with certain ones that I own) I would suggest starting out with a minimal amount and building from there.
In terms of wear, I had this on for just around 7.5 hours and I get a very faint, rose note.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment