Friday, February 25, 2022

Cleanser Review: pixi by Petra skintreats Rose Cream Cleanser

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the pixi by Petra skintreats Rose Cream Cleanser.

AvailabilityThis retails at $18 for 4.6 fl. oz. (135 mL) and can be purchased at ulta.com and target.com along with their physical store locations (I'd recommend contacting them first to make sure they have the product in stock) along with pixibeauty.com and iherb.com. 

Would I buy this?: No.

What is this product designed to address?

According to pixibeauty.com:
• Soothing, gentle cleanser.
• Rose & Avocado conditions.
• Chamomile & Aloe Vera soothes.
• Suitable for all skin types, including very sensitive.
• Paraben-free
• Not tested on animals

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Once again, according to pixibeauty.com:
• Rose Flower Oil moisturizes & restores
• Chamomile soothes & calms
• Avocado Oil conditions & replenishes

What is the texture like?
This has a slippery mud to cream kind of consistency that foams up very lightly. 

Is it scented?
This smells like a mud mask.
 
My overall experience/comments on the product:
Ever since I tried, and fell in love with, the Pixi by Petra Skintreats Rose Tonic years ago I've been wanting to try other products in the rose line because that toner just smells so incredible and left my skin feeling so nice. Alas, this doesn't have that same beautiful rose scent that I was looking forward to. Nor would I really describe this as being a cream rather than a creamy mud. I wish that this was a silky, creamy, cleanser that produced beautiful clouds of moisturizing foam and had a sweet, apple-like, rose scent but that's just not what's happening here. It does leave the skin feeling moisturized but it hardly foams up and you all know I'm not a fan of cleansers that don't have a nice, cloud-like, moisturizing foam. I really wanted to love this but alas I can't say that I do.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment