Sunday, August 12, 2018

Toner Review: Pixi by Petra Skintreats Rose Tonic

Pixi by Petra Skintreats Rose Tonic
Availability: This product retails at $4 for 0.5 fl. oz (15 mL),  $15 for 3.4 fl. oz. (100 mL). $18 for 4.2 fl. oz. (125 mL), or at $29 for 8.5 fl. oz. (250 mL) and can be purchased at target.com and ulta.com along with their physical store locations as well as pixibeauty.com. 

Would I buy this again?:  Yes!

Notes: According to pixibeauty.com:
Naturally soothing and rich in nutrients, this tonic helps to tone, balance pH, minimize redness and calm skin. Rehydrates, replenishes and refreshes.
Rose Hydrosol based toner that hydrates and neutralizes skin
•Normalizes hydration levels and gently removes any impurities.
•Suited for all skin types
•Not tested on animals
•Paraben free


Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Rose Flower Water and Rose Extract: Have soothing, hydrating, and brightening properties
Glycerin and Hyaloronic Acid: draw in moisture from the environment into the skin.
Aloe Leaf Juice: Helps to soothe and hydrate the skin.
Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract: Green tea extract - has antioxidant properties.
Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.

What is the texture like?
This feels pretty watery, hydrating and is refreshing when applied. 

Is this scented?
This has a fantastic honey-rose scent to it that I LOVE!!!!

What has my experience with the product been like?
So I have to reiterate that I just ADORE the way this smells - so good! In my two times of using it (lol!) I find that it's very hydrating, smooths the texture of my skin, and is soothing. I am absolutely looking forward to continuing to use this.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment