Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Clinique Pretty Easy Eyelining Pen Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Clinique Pretty Easy Eyelining Pen





Availability: This is available at sephora.com, macys.com, ulta.com, and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with clinique.com. The retail pricing is $23.
Would I buy this? No.
NotesI'd describe the color of this as being a deep black with a leather-like finish - it is not waterproof, just putting it out there but does wear really nicely. I like that this has a brush tip, rather than felt. Although I feel fairly comfortable with both, I feel that brush tips are more flexible and thus hug my lash-line better and allow me to be more precise with creating cat-eyes, which you folks know I love doing.  In terms of actual wear, I find that it stays on around 8-10 hours unless my eyes are super watery.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment