Friday, August 3, 2018

Arrivals - July 2018

Ok folksickles, I had a thought to have a new "column" in here that I'll be calling Arrivals and Departures which is essentially a two-parter that will happen monthly (or as applies). Arrivals will feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection. Without further ado:
1. Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic: This has been on my wish-list for some time and seeing as how I was trying to get free shipping on target.com I decided to pick it up and try what all the fuss is about.

2. Pixi by Petra Rose Tonic: So whilst picking up the Glow Tonic I also peeped this and seeing my obsession with rose-anything I NEEDED to give it a try.

3. Incendio Beauty Lip Potion in Vampire BloodIncendio just launched this beautiful limited-edition of painfully bright lipsticks and y'all know I needed to get my grubby ocean mitts on them. I was actually unsure about purchasing this shade because I have SO MANY red lipsticks - I try to put them away during the summertime but y'all know I love wearing reds - potentially to make up for so many years of thinking I couldn't!!!! Anyhow, Donna sent this with my package and to be honest I kind of squealed because I wasn't going to get it. It's a really lovely red and I'm glad.

4. Incendio Beauty Lip Potion in Phoenix Blood: Ok I needed it!!! Go to the website and look at the swatches of this - it's such a bright neon orange that it near glows! Perfect for the summer, or the fall... or when is orange not a good look? Honestly! I used to be one of those people that didn't think orange lipstick could be a thing until I tried one and fell in love. They're so bright and fun!

5. Incendio Beauty Lip Potion in Fairy Blood: This is a really beautiful purple that got me loads of compliments when I wore it! As much as I like it I think it would be absolutely STUNNING on deeper skin-tones.

6. CVS Chocolate Coffee Mask: I wanted to get a new deep-cleansing mask as I've got an issue with clogged pores on my nose but at the same time I don't want to get anything too harsh that will dry my skin out. As CVS was near the work location I was sent to assist (we just finished inventory and it was kind of a headache) I popped in and picked up this mask. I like that CVS does these sample packets so one can try out their masks without committing to a gigantic tube.

7. CVS Pomegranate Lime Mask: This is another mask I decided to try out as the combination of pomegranate and lime seems refreshing and interesting.

7. Incendio Beauty Eyeliner Potion in Basilisk: Donna also sent me this for testing purposes and it's a really lovely deep green shade.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of Vampire Blood and Basilisk, as mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment