Monday, August 20, 2018

Eyeliner Review: Incendio Beauty Basilisk Eyeliner Potion

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Incendio Beauty Eyeliner Potion in Basilisk





On the upper lash-line, waterline, and as a base.


Availability: Unfortunately Incendio Beauty is no longer in business.
Would I buy this? Unsure.
NotesThis shade is described simply as green. Personally I'd say this is a matte, cool-toned forest/hunter green. This is super easy to work with, it glides onto the lid easily and smoothly. In terms of wear I had this on for a bit over 8 hours and it looked pretty freshly applied on the upper lash-line and a bit faded but still on the waterline. Thumbs up.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment