Thursday, August 2, 2018

July 2018 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of July. :) I'll be honest in that I don't really have many new things when it comes to favorites because I tend to reach for the same stuff over and over lately and haven't been trying a bunch of new things. That said:

1. Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate - I've been using a sample of a far pricier moisturizing serum before I got to this and let me tell you - this makes a far more noticeable difference. It feels extremely refreshing when applied and hydrates without being heavy. I absolutely love the way it feels when it's being applied and the way it makes my skin feel. 

2. Nature Republic by Flower Jeju Jam Balm Tangerine Honey - This lip balm is incredible! It smells delicious - as the name implies - like tangerines and honey plus it leaves my lips super hydrated and pillowy soft. It's an absolute pleasure to use - I like to put this one on before bed.


Disclaimer: I received the Clinique serum when I was freelancing for them for testing purposes and the lip balm was a gift-with-purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment