Friday, October 26, 2018

Incendio Beauty Lipstick Potion Review: Fairy Blood

Today I bring you a fun lipstick from their Blood Sacrifice collection. With Halloween fast approaching I think these colors are quite aptly named (although they were not from a Halloween collection but, tbh, who cares, they're perfect!)




AvailabilityUnfortunately Incendio Beauty is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.
Fairy Blood is described as [e]ach time you wear this, a Fairy is giving you the confidence you need to spread your magic in the world.  On me this reads as a slightly blue-based purple. As you see from the above photo this can apply a bit splotchy so you have to be careful and make sure you're layering this on evenly. I love the texture of this - it's very mousse-y which enables it to have a texture that feels more satiny and moisturizing. It has a soft vanilla scent. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment