Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Lipstick Review: Aveda Maracuja Uruku Lip Pigment

Aveda Maracuja Uruku Lip Pigment





Availability: This lipstick has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: No. 
Notes: I'd describe this color as a metallic ruby red with a golden pearl and balmy finish. This goes on pretty smooth and is nicely hydrating. It has a soft, herbal scent. I have two issues with this product - the first is that it goes on sheer and needs to be layered quite a bit to achieve the opacity you see in the photo above and secondly... the wear time on this is trash. Perhaps it's because the lipstick is so hydrating but 90 minutes into wearing this at full-coverage opacity it looked like I purposely blotted most of it off, which was disappointing. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment