Saturday, October 27, 2018

NARS Erdem Fleur Fatale Eyeshadow Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the NARS Erdem Fleur Fatale Eyeshadow palette.


AvailabilityThis palette appears to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
Notes: I've never actually had a palette from NARS so it was exciting to get one to try out. I really love the artwork on the lid of the palette.
Mythos is a metallic icy white gold. I think it would make a beautiful highlight for the face is well as for the eye area. 


Thistle is a metallic taupe. 


Flourish is a metallic gunmetal.
Belladonna is a matte taupe.


Daydream is a brownish rose gold.

Holly Hock is a burgundy with a subtle grey pearl. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment