Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Incendio Beauty Lipstick Potion Review: Vampire Blood

Today I bring you a fun lipstick from their Blood Sacrifice collection. With Halloween fast approaching I think these colors are quite aptly named (although they were not from a Halloween collection but, tbh, who cares, they're perfect!)




AvailabilityUnfortunately Incendio Beauty is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? Hell yeah!
Vampire Blood is described as [t]his is you: a timeless creature with ambition to conquer your dreams. On me this reads as a rich, slightly dark (although it dries brighter, as you see on my lip vs hand swatches) true red.  I was really debating whether or not to get this shade to be honest with you folks - because I love red lipsticks and HAVE SO MANY REDS! I'm really glad Donna included it in the package she sent my order in because this is just so beautiful!  I love the texture of this - it's very mousse-y which enables it to have a texture that feels more satiny and moisturizing. It has a soft vanilla scent. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated to, mention it on this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment