Thursday, October 25, 2018

Incendio Beauty Lipstick Potion Review: Phoenix Blood

Today I bring you a fun lipstick from their Blood Sacrifice collection. With Halloween fast approaching I think these colors are quite aptly named (although they were not from a Halloween collection but, tbh, who cares, they're perfect!)



AvailabilityUnfortunately Incendio Beauty is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? Hell yeah!
Phoenix Blood is described as [t]his neon orange lipstick is going to make you the firehouse you were born to be! On me this reads as a bright, neon orange. This is so bright that, especially on the website photos this appears to have a golden sheen that's almost metallic. In real life it might have some actual very subtle gold pearl in it to make it look brighter but it doesn't show up metallic (as you see in my lip photo) but it is VERY bright! :D  I love the texture of this - it's very mousse-y which enables it to have a texture that feels more satiny and moisturizing. It has a soft vanilla scent. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment