Thursday, November 29, 2018

Mask Review: CVS Pomegranate and Lime Brightening Gel Facial Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the CVS Pomegranate and Lime Brightening Gel Facial Mask

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.

Would I buy this again?: I'm unsure.

What is this product designed to address?
According to cvs.com this is what the product is and what it does: 
You're not dull. Your skin shouldn't be either. This brightening mask contains antioxidant rich pomegranate and lime extracts that will delight both skin and senses. With its brightening effects and fresh fragrance, you'll think you've found summer at your fingertips.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin - A humectant which attracts moisture from the environment into your skin.
Pomegranate Fruit Extract - contains antioxidant benefits and assists with the formation of skin cells.
Lime Fruit Extract and Lime Oil- contain antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties.

What is the texture like?
This has a gel-like texture that warms up every-so-slightly when it hits the skin.

Is it scented?
This has a sweet, citrusy scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
In all honesty I like the mask's scent and the effect it gives my skin - a nice, hydrated glow. But I HATE the texture. The gel feels kind of tickle-y... uncomfortable almost... and has a tendency to want to drip all down your neck and chest.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment