Sunday, November 11, 2018

Eye Cream Review: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream



Availability: This product retails at $17-$30 for .94 oz (28 mL) ; due to it being a not-widely-avaliable K-beauty item the price is unregulated but you can find it on popular sites like yesstyle.com (where I got mine) and sokoglam.com. 

Would I buy this?: Not sure yet.

What is this product designed to address?
According to etudehouse.com this is what the product is and what it does:
The small particles of the super collagen water and Baobab oil in the Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream, endlessly provide rejuvenation and fill your dry skin with moisture. The Eye cream has a firm, clinging texture that will stay on the skin, but will absorb the moisture completely. It will protect your eyes and the skin around your eyes as healthy as ever!
ETUDE HOUSE
I copied this image off etudehouse.com and don't own it, but I think it's quite a useful infographic on the product

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Refer to the infographic above.

What is the texture like?
This feels moisturizing, refreshing, and smoothing. It has a cool jelly cream-like texture. 

Is it scented?
This has very light, sweet, tea-like fragrance.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I really love the texture of this product, it glides on and sinks into the skin while feeling really moisturizing and refreshing. I feel like this has a soft brightening and blurring effect as well. I also really adore its tea scent and I love that it's not so heavy or perfume-y that it bothers my eyes. I also think it's a great value for the money. That said I'll have to use this a bit more long-term to see how I like it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment