Thursday, November 15, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Blueberry Maple Pancakes Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 


Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Blueberry Maple Pancakes
Availability: This scent appears to be out of stock but you can check for it during the fall season.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!!!!
Notes: I purchased this scent because I've been really craving a maple-themed candle for fall since last year so when I saw this I was definitely curious! I mean, don't you folks agree that maple is such a perfect scent for fall?!?
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - the strongest note I get out of this is a baked-good blueberry type of scent. Basically the scent any baked good with blueberries (i.e.: muffin, cake... pancakes :P) would get, kind of dough-y, sugary, sweet. Other than that I can't say I can pinpoint anything as being pancake or maple notes specifically. If they called this "Blueberry Bakery" it still would've worked, ya know?!? Don't get me wrong I think it smells really fantastic and I'd absolutely pick this up again but it's not quite on-par with what you might expect it to be from its name and alleged scent notes. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, but it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well whilst having a good throw - it scents up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment