Friday, November 16, 2018

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Autumn Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 


Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Autumn
Availability: This scent is not currently in stock but you can take a look for it during the fall season.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!!!!
Notes: I purchased - or rather repurchased - this candle because it is my FAVORITE FALL SCENT from Bath & Body Works, absolutely, hands down, if I could only have one this would be it. Not all the candles evoke what I would call a "scent story" for me but this one does and I'll share. Imagine you're wearing your favorite flannel jacket, or cape, or chunky sweater, or whatever your favorite fall-weather outerwear happens to be, and you're walking down a lane of trees when the autumnal color-change of leaves is in its peak - the ground is slightly damp so you're getting that note of sappy-ish fallen leaves, and you're drinking warm apple cider... perhaps you're with a loved one or enjoying a beautiful stroll whilst enjoying your own company... That is what this candle evokes.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - there is a scent that I can only describe as a tangle of sap, woods, and apple wrapped up into a beautiful harmony. It's somehow warm yet invoking of there being a chill in the air all at once. It is just absolutely beautiful. I know a lot of people like Leaves for the fall and it's their favorite. As much as I like Leaves I find that this is more crisp and fresh versus Leaves which is more sappy and sweet. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, but it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well and has a beautiful throw which smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment