Sunday, February 17, 2019

Serum Review: Odacite Gt+L Green Tea-Lemongrass Radiance Effect Serum Concentrate

Odacite Gt+L Green Tea-Lemongrass Radiance Effect Serum Concentrate







AvailabilityThis is available at bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, bloomingdales.com, spacenk.com as well as its physical store locations along with beautyhabit.com, and eskinstore.com. The retail pricing is $42 for 5 ml (0.17 oz.).

Would I buy this? Possibly.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to beautyhabit.com:
Fast-acting serum that targets the restoration of radiance and skin luminescence.
Why it is so effective:
Active source of plant collagen, Camellia seed oil is extracted from the antioxidant-rich seeds of Green Tea. This precious oil is known to be the ancestral beauty secret behind the geisha['s] skin radiance.
The astringent and toning proper ties of Lemongrass tighten and refine sluggish, lackluster skin.
Lemongrass is known, in aromatherapy, for its ability to both calm and revitalize, relieve tension, invigorate and inspire.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to beautyhabit.com
Highest-grade certified virgin organic Camellia (Camellia oleifera) seed oil, Certified GMO-free Vitamin E (Tocopherols) oil, Certified organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) essential oil.

What is the texture like?
This feels like a typical oil.

Is this scented?
This has a lemongrass scent.

What has my experience with the product been like?
I really enjoyed using this serum! Firstly, I really like lemongrass scents because they're citrusy and uplifting which made me really want to use, and reach for, this serum. In addition, I feel that it really does make my skin more glow-y and radiant when I use this versus when I don't.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided as a sample at my workplace, I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment