Thursday, February 21, 2019

Mascara Review: Trish McEvoy Jet Black Lash Curling Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara in Jet Black

Sans Mascara:


With Mascara:

Availability: This is can be purchased at bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, bloomindales.com, bergdorfgoodman.com, neimanmarcus.com and macys.com as well as their respective physical store locations as well as trishmcevoy.com. The retail pricing is $33.
Would I buy this?: No.
Notes: This only comes in " black - I think it's just as inky black as most other mascaras.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as curling.
As you may or may not notice my natural lashes happen to be naturally curly so I don't ever purposely seek out curling formulas. However, I do find that this kind of emphasized that curl. I was surprised it even made any sort of difference on my lashes as tubing mascaras tend to do little other than darken my lash hairs. As you can see I have noticeable length with this on. It layered really nice as well, which again, with tubing formulations is uncommon. That said, this just doesn't provide me with enough volume or definition for me to truly love it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment