Saturday, February 23, 2019

Cleanser Review: Rosette Hello Kitty Uji-Matcha Kintoki

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Rosette Hello Kitty Uji-Matcha Kintoki Cleanser

AvailabilityI am finding this difficult to find on any reputable site. It is available on ebay but buy at your own risk and research the seller if you are looking to go that route.

Would I buy this again?: Possibly.

What is this product designed to address?

I will go ahead and insert these useful images I was able to find online:
Related image

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?

What is the texture like?
This has a traditional cream cleanser texture and produces a nice foam in contact with water. 

Is it scented?
This has a scent that I'd describe more closely resembling a sweet green tea (think Arizona Iced Tea) than matcha. I personally find it to be soft and pleasant.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
Frankly I bought this because I love matcha and I thought the packaging was just utterly adorable! I like foaming cream cleansers and this is totally up my alley but I'd say it's fairly average on the scale of cleansers that I use. It works well, smells nice, makes my skin feel nice, but I'm in no way blown away by it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment