Sunday, February 10, 2019

Nail Polish Review: Femme Fatale Stormrune

Nail Polish: Femme Fatale Stormrune



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have NailsInc Gel Effect Top Coat  on.; I have Formula X For Sephora Xplosives Crash on the ring finger:
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: No.

Notes:    In terms of color, Shiro describes this as a berry purple jelly with blue shimmers, silver holographic glitter, and crystal green luminescent flakies.  I'd have to agree with the description and add that the flakies in here have a  scattered holographic effect. This has a crelly (cream-jelly) finish. This is semi-sheer with one coat, but gets to looking opaque and streak-free within two coats, although I suppose I could've done three if I wanted extra opacity. While I think the color is beautiful it shrunk away from the tips of my nails within a day of wear so I'm concerned that the wear time on this is short.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment