Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Fragrance Review: Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme

Today I will be reviewing Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme




Availability: This is available on macys.com and ulta.com along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on versace.com. It retails at $120 for 3.4 fl oz.
Would I buy this?: No
Notes
To quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Black Currant, Granny Smith Apple, Clover, Forget-Me-Not, Shiso
Mid Notes: Rose hip, Rose, Jasmine, Peach, Petalia
Base Notes: Styrax, White Woods, Musk, Patchouli

Smelling it straight out of the bottle... there's an intense, slightly sweet, floral scent.
Freshly applied...there's an apple scent that I wouldn't say is Granny Smith, mostly because I don't get that sour bite that Granny Smith tends to have. As this begins drying down the florals come through along with the peach. Due to it having so many notes, frankly, it smells like a perfume department to me. Once it really starts fully drying it has this clean, fruity scent with an almost shower-like freshness. Overall, I'd say this scent is a bit too much for me personally.
In terms of wear, I had this on for about 17 hours yesterday and still sensed a hint of sweetness where I sprayed it in the crook of my elbow.

Disclaimer: This was provided as a gift with purchase. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment