Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Make-Up Designory Pixie Eyeshadow Review

Hello folksickles, so my manager went to some kind of makeup networking thing and gave me this as a gift.

Availability: The currently retails at $10 and is currently available at mudshop.com
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: This shade is described as a sheer, opalescent peach-pink eye color. I'd agree with the description - I also think this would be pretty as a highlight or blush topper. It has a nice, smooth, easy-to-blend texture but I wish it were more opaque. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI received this as a gift; all opinions are my own. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated for, mentioning this product on this here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment