Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Lip Gloss Review: Make-Up Designory Cantaloupe Lip Glaze

Makeup Designory Lip Glaze in Cantaloupe





Availability: This currently retails at $13.50 and is currently available at mudshop.com.
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: This is described as a sheer light melon color.  I'd say this is a very sheer ever-so-slightly pastel orange-y peach shade. I love how this goes on and feels on the lips - it's very slick and hydrating, whilst feeling smooth. It's not thick or sticky at all, which is great in a gloss! This has no discernible scent or flavor. Unfortunately this wore off in under about two hours and for some bizarre reason took the foundation ABOVE my top lip off with it so I'll be passing it along. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for personal testing purposes, I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment