Friday, February 22, 2019

Nail Polish Review: Essie Closing Night Gel Couture Polish

Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish in Closing Night



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have NailsInc Gel Effect Top Coat  on; I have  Formula X for Sephora Xplosives - Chaotic on the ring finger:
Availability: In the US this can be purchased at target.com, ulta.com, and riteaid.com along with their respective store locations and essie.com. This is also available anywhere Essie nail polishes - especially the gel ones are sold. Price and availability will vary on location and looks to range anywhere from $7-$11.50.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.

Notes:    In terms of color, Essie describes this as a soft shimmer gray.  I'd say that this is a mid-tone gray with a blue pearl and a cream finish. This is mostly opaque within one coat but I applied two for good measure. I found that this wore well for about a week and while essie.com claims wear time to be around 12 days I just don't personally wear polish for longer than a week at a time. I like that this gives that thick, shiny effect and longevity gels do but without needing a UV lamp. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This polish was a gift from a friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment