Thursday, February 28, 2019

Mask Review: Trader Joe's Rose Gel Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Trader Joe's Rose Gel Mask

Availability: I'm unsure if this is still available but if you're interested it's certainly worth taking a look.

Would I buy this again?: Possibly.

What is this product designed to address?
According to the packaging this is what the product is and what it does: 
Restore - Hydrates and Tones Skin

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin - A humectant which attracts moisture from the air to your skin.
Rosa Damascena Flower Oil - contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties.
Rosehip Oil- contains anti-inflammatory and brightening properties.
Purple Carrot: Is high in anti-oxidants, in particular, lycopene which protect your skin against pollution and free-radical damage which causes aging.
Red Cabbage: Contains Vitamin C which helps lighten, brighten, and tighten the skin and helps in collagen production.

What is the texture like?
This has a gel-like texture.

Is it scented?
This has a somewhat herbal, floral rose scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I find this mask really refreshing and hydrating. I wish the scent was more of that sweet rose that I like but I find that it does what it claims, especially in terms of hydration but without feeling heavy.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment