Monday, February 4, 2019

Departures - January 2019

Ok folksickles, I had a thought to have a new "column" in here that I'll be calling Arrivals and Departures which is essentially a two-parter that will happen monthly (or as applies). Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. Sally Hansen Purple Pulse Complete Salon Manicure: I found that this just had a poor wear time on me and chipped quite a bit. It's a lovely color so I'll be passing it along.

2. MAKE UP FOR EVER 406 Artist Plexi-Gloss: A gorgeous burgundy which, unfortunately, didn't wear all that well on me. I found that it faded quite unevenly so I've decided to pass it along.

3. MAC Reckless Desire Lipglass: I found this a bit too pastel for my liking.

4. Bite Beauty Four Watercolor Gloss: This was also too pastel for my liking.

5. Christian Dior 013 Etoilee Dior Addict Gloss: I found that this didn't really stay on me very well and is quite sheer. It's pretty but I'd rather pass it along to someone who can love it more.

6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette: While a really beautiful, good-quality palette I just find it redundant in my collection - I just know I won't reach for it very often.

7. Bite Beauty Five Watercolor Gloss: This was also too pastel for my liking.

Disclaimer: I purchased all products mentioned myself with the exception of the Bite Beauty  product which was provided for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment