Monday, February 25, 2019

Cleanser Review: esfolio Pumpkin Moisture Soothing Cleansing

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the esfolio Pumpkin Moisture Soothing Cleansing



AvailabilityI am finding this difficult to find on any reputable site. It is available on ebay but buy at your own risk and research the seller if you are looking to go that route.

Would I buy this again?: Probably not.

What is this product designed to address?

I am unable to find any info about this online. That said the packaging claims that it removes dirt, oil, and makeup.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according the packaging pumpkin has soothing and moisturizing benefits. It also contains
Palmitic Acid: Has skin softening properties.
Glycerin: A humectant which draws moisture to the skin's surface.
Lauric Acid: Has anti-bacterial properties that are particularly effect against acne-causing bacteria.
Sorbitan Olivate: Has skin-softening properties.
Pumpkin Fruit Extract: Contains AHAs which help speed cell turnover, resulting in more radiant, brighter-looking skin.
Witch Hazel: Soothes skin, reduces inflammation, and may prevent acne-causing bacteria from entering pores.
Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract: Has humectant and anti-oxidant properties.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract: Argan oil - has hydrating and anti-oxidant properties.
Green Tea Extract: Has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract: Has moisturizing properties.
Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Has anti-bacterial, anti-septic, and anti-inflammatory properties.

What is the texture like?
This has a traditional cream cleanser texture and produces a nice foam in contact with water. 

Is it scented?
This has a scent that I'd describe as being clean with perhaps just the slightest hint of pumpkin.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
Frankly I bought this because I'm low-key obsessed with pumpkin anything so I decided to give it a go. I find that it works the same as any traditional foaming cream cleanser and I'm in no way wowed or moved by it, hence I probably won't go out of my way to try and find it again. I mean I did snag it for $4 at Marshall's which isn't a bad deal at all.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment