Sunday, February 3, 2019

Arrivals - January 2019

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.


1. LUSH Golden Wonder Bath Bomb: This just smelled so good I had to have it! Plus it was on BOGO for boxing day so I got one for me and one for my friends.

2. Lash Star Lash Glue: My current lash glue was getting all gross and goopy and I needed to replace it. I decided to try how this compares to my standby House of Lashes and Duo Brush-On and I'd have to say it's pretty much on par.

3. Glamglow ThirstyCleanse Cleanser: Back when this first launched I made myself a little sample of it and absolutely adored this stuff so when I was perusing through Ricky's and saw that this was on sale I absolutely had to have it! It smells wonderful and leaves the skin feeling very clean and soft!

3. Florapy Assorted Mask Set: It should come as a surprise to no one at this point that my ADDICTION to sheet masks is back at full blast, and, because I'm writing this in February... I just bought more that will be in February's arrivals. Anyhow, this set included:
Arnica Rose
Sunflower Lemon
Yarrow Lavender
Chamomile Patchouli
Dandelion Lemongrass
Blackberry Primrose
Jasmine Peppermint
Calendula Sage

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment