Wednesday, February 10, 2021

January 2021 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I was hit with so many sales and such that I went a little nuts this month, not gonna lie. 

1. Gifts From Jade: Ok I really have to shout out my friend Jade because she sent me a giant care package for Christmas and honestly like, I don't even know what I did to deserve such a kind, generous gift. I can't even put into words how grateful I am and the palettes here are only a fraction of all the other goodies she sent me and just... you all... 😭😭😭🤗💖
Sephora Fragrance Favorites (this set can be used to redeem a rollerball/travel spray) and included the following:

2.  ColourPop mini Haul: Oh did we venture back into the danger zone with this one
It's Faux! False Eyelashes Vault

3. Harmon's mini Haul: These two palettes were 50% off and if you folx will remember, I really enjoyed my Moira Beauty Sweet Paradise Destiny Eye & Face Palette and have been wanting to try out more from the brand so I just had to!

4. bluemercury Haul: Alas I took advantage of sale time and loaded up on some favorites along with some newness from brands that I love
Jenny Patinkin Pure Luxury Organic Bamboo Reusable Cosmetic Rounds
Virtue Curl Shampoo
Virtue Curl Conditioner
Virtue Curl Defining Whip
HUM Flatter Me Supplement
Beboe Therapies High Potency CBD Sheet Masks
Patchology Best Foot Forward Mask
Patchology PoshPeel Pedicure

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed with the exception of the Christmas gifts mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment