Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Makeup Geek Sugar Rush Duochrome Pigment Review

 Today I bring to you the Makeup Geek Sugar Rush Duochrome Pigment



I used lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black  for the black base and Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner for the white, the far right is this swatched wet
AvailabilityThis is exclusive to makeupgeek.com. It retails at $5.99 for 3g (0.1 oz.). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesI've been low-key checking Makeup Geek out for AGES and they've been on my wish list for ages too, I decided to finally give in and give them a try. I am very happy with the quality of these shadows - they're all highly pigmented. smooth and easy to blend.
Sugar Rush is described as a translucent base with icy blue and purple reflects, I'd describe this as a translucent white snow base with teal and lilac reflects, the lilac here is super subtle.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment