Saturday, February 27, 2021

Nail Polish Review: ORLY Kiss The Bride Nail Lacquer

Nail polish: ORLY Nail Lacquer in Kiss the Bride


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have ORLY In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat on.:
Availability: This can be purchased at any drugstore that carries ORLY nail products; the price varies but it ranges from about $7 - $9.50.
Would I buy this again?: Yes. 

NotesORLY describes this as a light pink crème. I'd describe this as a pastel blush pink with a cream finish. In order to achieve a hardly visible nail line I find that I have to apply three coats of this, unfortunately with my skin tone applying three coats makes this show up nearly white. That said, this is a great color that goes with everything and looks elegant for any occasion. That hint of pink in it helps give it that elegant edge. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment